After living with my mom for two months I was extremely nervous and worried that Nola wouldn't recover from being away from me for that long. When I would come home for a visit once a week, she would be very standoffish and made it clear that I abandoned her. She was a total Daddy's girl while I was gone. I was pleased to see how much she bonded with him while I was away, but it worried me that she would never get over my leaving her.
I was WRONG. She is back to being a Mommy's girl!!! She snuggles with me every night and enjoys napping with me during the day. (The doctor told me to nap, so there!) I guess I underestimated how much she loves her mommy.
Now my worry is what she'll do with Georgia arrives. I'm not sure how she will handle sharing me with someone else. Especially a baby who needs me for everything! We shall see!!
Nola, the most stuck up cat i have ever met, is about to have her world rocked! Muhahahaha
ReplyDelete