The time has come. Mom is doing much better, though not 100% yet. She is now using a cane instead of a walker and has gotten the OK from her therapist to drive.
This means it is time for me to go home. While I'm happy about being reunited with Bill and Nola, I will miss being with my mom every day. We had our disagreements, of course, but we also had A LOT of laughs. I must admit, it was pretty nice to be able to spend all this time with her. I don't think we have ever spent so much time together. These last two months have made me very thankful that she uprooted her life in Shreveport to move close to us. I can't wait to bring Georgia over to her Nana's house for tea parties!!
Now it's time for me to buckle down and plan for Georgia!
No comments:
Post a Comment