Hi all! Thought I'd post something different along with my regular Georgia updates. I made an EASY dinner last week that Bill loved. I even made it again this week because we both liked it so much. It's super healthy, too. I find that (due to Georgia's schedule...or lackthereof) I have to cook my dinners in the morning, store them in tupperware and reheat when we are ready to eat. I'm hoping to get back into cooking for intricate, fun dinners soon, but we'll see.
The dinner is a box of couscous...we love the wild mushroom flavor. That goes on the bottom of the bowl. Then I sautee an entire bag of spinach with garlic, onion and olive oil. That goes on top of the couscous. Next is the meat. I think we like chicken best. That is cooked on the stove with some olive oil as well. I put that on top of the spinach and top it off with a glaze of balsalmic. Yummy!
Today is a fun day. We agreed that it is our night to order in food. We have a new pizza place down the street that is super yummy. They put your pizza together fresh and you cook it at home. That and a movie makes for a great Friday night! (As long as Miss Georgia goes to bed on time....)
No comments:
Post a Comment