Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Amazing


My little punkin is amazing. I swear, she trained herself. She sleeps through the night! Not every now and then, but as a regular pattern. She is able to do this because she eats non stop between 5pm and 10pm. It is a bit tiring for me, but it's worth it to sleep through the night. I introduced formula a couple weeks ago because she was nursing so much in the evening that I couldn't handle it. She gets two two oz bottles every day. I figured out that both of these bottles should be in the evening since that is her feeding frenzy time. Seems to do the trick! Even right after having the bottle she cries because she wants more of her mama's milk!

Of course, I don't know when I'll be able to go out in the evening. That's a sacrifice I'm happy to make!

I'm nervous about putting this info out in the universe...need to knock on wood BIG TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment